Thursday 27 December 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is not a themed blog, and it probably won't be updated regularly, it's just a place for me to share news and photos. Mostly I suspect it will be about my family and my hobbies.

Who am I?
I'm Sue! I'm married to Ben, and I'm a SAHM to our son Daniel, born May 2006, which makes him 19 months old now. I think of myself as an AP- (attachment parenting) Mum, so we use cloth nappies, I 'wear' Dan in a sling and I'm still breastfeeding. That may not be everyone's ideal way to bring up your child, but it suits us.

What do I do?
I stay home and look after Daniel. Which is a full-time job! I am also an agent for Rumplebums, and do babywearing demos. When I have time, I like to sew. I make clothes for Daniel, also ringslings and Mei Tais - 2 different types of baby carriers. This Christmas I made as many gifts as possible, which I really enjoyed doing, even if it did mean a few late nights at the sewing machine!

More soon!

No comments: